16 Feb Dental Floater with Receptionist and Dental Assisting Skills
New Rochelle, New York
We are seeking a pleasant, polished and motivated person to function as a dental floater for our busy dental practice. Part-time or full-time employment available. Spanish Bilingual is a plus.
- Excellent phone and customer service skills.
- Scheduling appointments, using the ledger and insurance manager in Dentrix.
- Insurance verification, breakdown of benefits, calculating coinsurance.
- Computer skills: Dentrix, Microsoft Office, and Excel
- Marketing skills, running monthly promotions.
- Knowledge of dental terminology and experienced in dental assisting skills – (taking digital x-rays, charting, treatment planning in Dentrix, taking impressions, making temps, occlusal guards and whitening trays, maintenance and sterilization of equipment, maintaining inventory and ordering system, assisting general dentist, oral surgeon, periodontist, and orthodontist.)
This position provides a great salary, job satisfaction, medical and benefits. If you have these skills send your resume to Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org