Our growing pediatric practice needs a Rockstar Dental Hygienist to join our close-knit team. We serve all demographics of the population, from preschoolers to late teens. In addition to preventive care appointments and scheduled procedures, we accept walk-ins and take emergency calls. The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Prepares treatment rooms
- Provides information to patients by answering questions and concerns.
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visit by evaluating patient’s oral health.
- Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
- Documents dental hygiene services by recording vital signs and medical and dental histories; charting in patient records.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time
Monday–Friday Hours! No Weekend Hours!
Must Have a Car!
Location: Mt Kisco & Peekskill
Send resume to email@example.com