27 Sep Full time Dental Assistant – Hartsdale, NY
Full-time Dental Assistant- Hartsdale, NY
We are an easy going, friendly dental office looking for an assistant to join our team. We take pride in our work and our patients.
Customer service is a must.
Friendly, outgoing personality that works hard will fit right in.
Must be organized with attention to detail.
- Meet and greet patients
- Prepare patient and treatment room accordingly
- Prepare treatment room with procedure specific set-ups
- Assist our doctors in a four-handed setting
- Manage instruments and sterilization
- Take X-rays
- Communicate and explain procedures and treatment plans etc.
- Clean and prepare the treatment room for the next patient
- Make whitening trays, night guards and sport trays
- Familiarity with Dentrix is a big plus
Trained assistant preferred but we will train the right person
Benefits/Compensation: 18-24/hr based on experience.
Submit resume or CV to email@example.com